100 kW Standby Generator
Capable of providing full power protection for large homes and the most demanding power needs.
- Higher power nodes for large applications.
- Single and three-phase output in a variety of voltages.
- Liquid-cooled engines available in low and high-speed options.
- Aluminum, all-weather enclosure option provides substantial protection from the elements. Aluminum’s corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator. Recommended for salt-air, coastal communities. Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosures are coated with a durable powder-coat finish for added weather protection.
- Continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
- Nexus Digital Controller with two lines, trilingual text, easily shows generator status, run time, and history.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode - Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Commercial Series home standby generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM.
- Wireless remote monitoring is an available option.
- Mobile Link™ Connectivity comes standard with all Protector Series generators. Mobile Link allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to an authorized service dealer for fast, friendly, and convenient assistance. With Mobile Link, your generator is taken care of before the next outage.