10 kW Standby Generator
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 10 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running, and your security system on.* OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
- High-Quality Power - Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Powerful - Exclusive PowerBoost™ technology provides excellent starting power.
- Reliable - Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
- Enclosure - Bold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote Monitoring - Every 10RESV comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
The Power You Need
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 10RESV at 16.8kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Series 7000 V-twin engine with efficient OHV design. operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and RXT, RDT, and RSB Automatic Transfer Switches
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
- Sold only in select channels
The Conveniences You Expect
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
*Based on generator and load size.