Our staff is fully trained to install your commercial or residential generator.
Ask our sales staff to come out and assess the site to see where the unit can be placed and what the city requires are. For most installations, the gas, electrical and concrete work is done in-house. This allows CRG to have very competitive pricing. Call for your free estimate today.
- Turnkey residential installation
- Turnkey commercial generator installations
- Mechanical and electrical installed in-house (no subs)
- Crane set commercial units
- Transfer switch installation
- Generator set
- Control wiring
- Load shed options
- Service rated transfer switch
- Selective circuits transfer switches
- Concrete pad options
- Composite pad options
- Certified Techs